Graphic Arts Printers
OKI Pro makes it possible for any creative business, reprographics studio or graphic arts department to produce cost effective, short run, commercial quality digital printing on demand.
Video Case Study
Nottingham Trent University and the OKI PRO9541 Graphic Arts 5 Colour Printer, supplied by us:
Look what you can do
With an OKI Pro graphics arts printer you can print:
- Design concepts from proof to finish
- Creative product packaging on pre-creased creative media – presentation boxes and cartons
- Sales and marketing materials – banners, posters, flyers, leaflets, technical manuals, annual reports, direct mail and envelopes
- Business cards, restaurant menus, Christmas cards
- Promotional Gifts – folders, binders, mugs, diaries
- Clothing and Promotional Garments – t-shirts, textiles, leather
- Personalised labelling – gifts, bottle labelling, table place cards
- iPhone and iPad cases, gadget covers
- Self-adhesive stickers and decals
- Transfers, nail and tattoo paper
- Rigid signage – number plates
- Durable outdoor media
- Print dazzling fluorescent effects on dark or light backgrounds with the revolutionary OKI Pro6410 NeonColor
Produce high-quality creative proofs and realistic design mock-ups
High quality mock-ups and content proofs enable you to accurately predict what a final printed document or product will look like before the actual press run. You can now provide your customers with creative colour proofs, realistic mock-ups and other visuals.
Outstanding print quality and colour depth
OKI’s production printers provide the graphic arts and creative businesses commercial-grade, high-impact digital colour. With the addition of an EFI Fiery® XF server you can gain colour matching accuracy through advanced colour management including spot and process colours to optimise the colour depth and print quality.
Unrivalled media flexibility
OKI’s graphic arts printers beat the competition hands down when it comes to media flexibility. Proprietary single-pass, digital LED technology enables you to print in-house on a complete range of media sizes from A6 to SRA3 and banners up to 1.3m and weights of up to 360gsm single sided and 320gsm duplex, heavier than comparable printers.
Ground breaking 5 colour technology
From page proofs to packaging prototypes and window clings, OKI’s flexible, innovative white and clear toner technology delivers 5 colour on-demand printing with the full range of process colours plus a fifth spot colour in either white or clear gloss. Previously these processes could only be achieved through the use of expensive digital or lithographic printing equipment.
We know OKI
We’ve been serving and supporting graphics arts customers for more than 20 years. Our customers demand high-impact production printers that deliver outstanding commercial quality output with colour accurate results on a wide range of media. Our graphic arts customers include:
- Graphic Design Departments/Agencies
- Design, Print & Copy businesses
- Media and Photography companies
- Engineering companies
- Publishing Houses
- Personalised Items/Homeware websites
- Labels and Packaging businesses
Talk to us
We understand the printing needs and workflow demands within creative and graphic arts businesses. Talk to us about how an OKI graphics arts printer can enhance your productivity and output quality, save you time and money, and open lucrative new revenue streams for your business.