Includes 3 Year On-Site Parts & Labour Warranty
Specifically designed for the graphic arts market, the OKI Pro9542dn offers outstanding print quality, higher print speeds, lower total cost of ownership and complete media flexibility – plus high density white printing on coloured or transparent media.
With single pass technology the OKI Pro9542dn is ideal for proofing, light production and short run on demand creative printing.
A3 colour printer with white spot colour for printing on darker media
The OKI Pro9542dn delivers high definition colour printing in the full range of process CMYK colours and also a fifth spot colour in white, for a sharp solid white on a coloured background.
- Print in a full range of process CMYK colours
- Plus now add a spot colour – white for printing on darker media
- Stunning vibrancy of colour on dark or transparent media
- Stunning high definition colour
- Superb print resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi
- Multi-Level ProQ technology enhances colour print output
- Fully compatible with EFI Fiery® XF for advanced colour management
Ideal printer for creative businesses and reprographics studios
The OKI Pro9542dn offers high definition colour printing of the highest quality, enabling you to print in-house on a complete range of media.
- Widest paper handling from A6 to SRA3 and banner lengths up to 1.3m
- Print on paper stock up to 360gsm single sided and 320gsm duplex
- A3 print speeds of 28ppm in colour/mono (up to 50ppm in colour/mono for A4)
- Duplex printing as standard
- Prints on a wide range of media including gloss paper, film, transfer paper, waterproof paper and more
- 530 sheet tray as standard, up to 2,950 sheets with optional trays & 300 sheet multi-purpose tray for added flexibility
- Cost effective high capacity consumables