*** Update March 2020 ***
Now Includes 3 Year On-Site Parts & Labour Warranty
Video Case Study
Nottingham Trent University and the OKI PRO9541 Graphic Arts 5 Colour Printer, supplied by us:
The OKI Pro9541dn takes graphic arts printing to a new level with outstanding print quality, higher print speeds, lower total cost of ownership and complete media flexibility, plus the unique option of printing with a fifth colour.
A first in digital LED printing – CMYK +1
The OKI Pro9541dn is affordable, unique high definition colour printer that enables you to print the full range of process colours using CMYK and an additional fifth spot colour in either white or clear gloss or solid white on a coloured background.
A true breakthrough in printing technology for the creative and graphics industries, the OKI Pro9541dn enables short run printing on a wide range of media, with a new vibrancy of colour and the option of printing white or adding a clear toner to give a spot clear gloss finish.
- Print in a full range of process CMYK colours
- Plus now add a spot colour – white or clear
- Stunning vibrancy of colour on dark or transparent media
You can now reproduce stunning colours on darker media by printing a white background and then overlaying your colour design. Or create impactful window graphics on clear vinyl through the same process.
Stunning high definition colour
The Pro9541dn uses a combination of digital LED technology and Multi-Level ProQ technology to produce the sharpest and most vibrant print output available.
- Superb print resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi
- Multi-Level ProQ technology enhances colour print output
- Fully compatible with EFI Fiery® XF for advanced colour management
Superior media handling flexibility
With market leading media flexibility, the Pro9541dn enables you to print in-house on a complete range of media. And speeds up to 50ppm make the OKI Pro9541dn the ideal printer for creative businesses and reprographics studios.
- Widest paper handling from A6 to SRA3 and banner lengths up to 1.3m
- Print on paper stock up to 360gsm single sided and 320gsm duplex
- Duplex printing as standard
- Prints on a wide range of media including gloss paper, film, transfer paper, waterproof paper and more
- 530 sheet tray as standard, up to 2,950 sheets with optional trays
- Robust 300 sheet multi-purpose tray for added flexibility